Have you been putting off getting braces because you’re afraid about how they’ll change your appearance? Our clinic is a proud Invisalign supplier, allowing you to straighten your teeth in a transparent and pleasant manner.
Why Invisalign treatment?
- Faster treatment: Every week or two weeks, you switch out your aligners, which helps your teeth shift into their optimal positions.
- Proven results: SmartTrack® material and SmartForce® SmartTrack® material and SmartForce® features have been tested in clinical studies, as well as on the market, for many years, and have demonstrated their effectiveness.
- Better fit: Since 3D scans of your anatomy are used to create the aligners, their fit is completely customized to your oral anatomy.
- Virtually invisible: Because they are invisible while worn, no one will know you are having orthodontic treatment.
- Comfortable: Because the aligners are thin and fit snugly against the teeth, there is little chance of irritation occurring as there would be with braces.
- Convenient: Since you change out your aligners to implement adjustments, you only need to see us every two months.
The Invisalign Treatment Process
The Initial Consultation
When you come in for your initial visit, we discuss your orthodontic requirements and see whether Invisalign is a good option for you.
A Custom Treatment Plan
To create a personalized treatment plan, we employ the iTero® digital scanning device to quickly and accurately capture digital photos of your oral anatomy. Your final findings will be shown to you in advance if desired.
Your Invisalign Aligners
As a result of your treatment plan, all of your aligners will be created to your specifications. Invisalign’s SmartTrack® material is used to make them. Because they are transparent, no one will be able to tell you’re wearing them.
You will wear your aligners for 22 hours a day, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss. You can also remove them sparingly for special occasions.
Your treatment plan dictates how long each pair of aligners is worn, but most people wear them for one or two weeks. Your teeth move a bit more each time you switch to a new set.
After treatment, you will require a retainer to maintain your teeth in the right locations. If you’re a fan of Invisalign, Vivera® retainers are a good fit for you.
The best way to learn more about Invisalign and see whether it is correct for you is to set up an appointment for an initial consultation.