Have you been waiting to correct your smile because you just cannot accept the way you will look with braces? Our office is a proud certified Invisalign provider, giving you the clear and comfortable way to straighten your teeth.
Why Invisalign treatment?
- Faster treatment: You change your aligners every week or every two weeks, helping your teeth to move quickly to their ideal positions.
- Proven results: SmartTrack® material and SmartForce® features have been proven in clinical trials, as well as decades on the market, to improve control of tooth movement.
- Better fit: Because the aligners are made based on 3D images of your anatomy, their fit is fully tailored to your dental anatomy.
- Virtually invisible: When worn, the aligners are not visible, so no one needs to know that you are in treatment.
- Comfortable: The aligners are smooth and fit flush against the teeth, which eliminates irritation like braces cause.
- Convenient: Because you make adjustments by swapping out aligners, you see us just every two months.
The Invisalign Treatment Process
The Initial Consultation
At your first appointment, we go over your orthodontic needs and determine if Invisalign can offer effective treatment.
A Custom Treatment Plan
We use the iTero® digital scanning system to take fast, precise digital images of your dental anatomy which are then used to map out a custom treatment plan. We can even show you what your final results will look like.
Your Invisalign Aligners
All of your aligners will be made based on your custom treatment plan. They are made from Invisalign’s proprietary SmartTrack® material. The aligners are clear, so no one will know you have them
For 22 hours a day, you will keep your aligners in, taking them out to eat, drink, brush, and floss, as well as for rare special occasions.
Each set of aligners is worn for either one or two weeks, depending on your treatment plan. With every swap to the next set, your teeth move a little more.
Once treatment is over, you will need a retainer to keep your teeth in their corrected positions. Vivera® retainers are made the same way as Invisalign, so they should prove comfortable for you.
To learn more about Invisalign and to find out if it is right for you, schedule your initial consultation.