Invisalign is a treatment that straightens your teeth without braces. It uses a series of clear, removable aligners to straighten teeth gradually. Each aligner is made from smooth plastic and is custom-made to fit your mouth.
How Does Paradise Valley Invisalign Work?
Invisalign trays are comfortable, allowing you to wear them without any irritation or soreness. Patients wear their aligners for anywhere from 20 to 22 hours per day. Since you can remove the aligners when eating and drinking, as well as brushing and flossing, there is no need to worry about food getting trapped in your brackets or wires or having a hard time cleaning your teeth. With Invisalign, you also do not have to worry about tooth discoloration from enamel stains!
The Invisalign system is designed to use the right amount of force in the right place at the right time. As you replace each tray with the next in the series, your teeth will gradually and gently shift into place. The best part about this process is that most people won’t notice you’re going through treatment because the aligners are clear!
Invisalign is a great option for teens and adults who do not like the idea of wearing metal braces. Our orthodontist will work with you to create a treatment plan that meets your needs and help you achieve a healthy smile that you’ll love to show off!
Benefits of Paradise Valley Invisalign
- Invisalign is a convenient alternative to traditional braces that can give you the smile you’ve always wanted in about half the time traditional braces can.
- Invisalign uses clear plastic aligners to move your teeth into ideal alignment and straighten your smile without wires or brackets. It’s an orthodontic option that’s more discreet than traditional metal braces.
- Because the aligners are removable, there’s no need to worry about cleaning around brackets or flossing between teeth that have wires in the way. The aligners can be easily removed for eating and oral hygiene routines, so you don’t have to worry about a restricted diet or limiting your brushing habits.
- Invisalign works better on certain types of misalignment issues compared to traditional braces, such as overbite or underbite. It’s virtually undetectable while you wear it, so you can go throughout your day with confidence that your smile looks great.
- Since the aligners are made from smooth plastic, they’re comfortable to wear for long periods of time. They also use no harsh chemical solutions like traditional braces require, making them preferable for patients with sensitive teeth.
Is Paradise Valley Invisalign Right for Me?
Our orthodontist can determine if Invisalign is right for you after a comprehensive exam, including a dental history review, physical exam, and X-rays, to determine your candidacy for Invisalign.
Invisalign is best suited for adults and teens that are not experiencing extreme orthodontic issues or advanced gum disease. While Invisalign can fix a wide range of common orthodontic issues, including gapped teeth, crowded teeth, and crossbites, it does not work for every situation.
To find out more about Paradise Valley Invisalign, call (480) 614-2211 or schedule a consultation online. You can also visit us at 12020 E Shea Blvd Suite 10, Scottsdale, AZ 85259.